Our service to you is backed by a proud history.
David Evans Real Estate commenced business in August, 1984 with a staff of just four employees. It was the first real estate company to open in the Wangara Centre. In April 1988 a second office was opened in the Wanneroo Shopping Centre with an excellent, high-exposure position opposite a major supermarket. Since then, David Evans has opened a succession of new offices in prime locations chosen for exceptional passing traffic and prominent exposure. These include the high profile shopping centres of Centro Warwick, Whitford City, Lakeside Joondalup and Ocean Keys. In 1995 the head office was relocated to a new two storey building in a prime position at 7 Prindiville Drive, Wangara.
Along the way David Evans sold their one thousandth home in 1990 and then their ten thousandth home in 2000.
In order to improve and maintain the highest levels of service, the agency sought and achieved Quality Endorsement to the ISO 9001 Australian Standard, the first real estate agency to do so in Western Australia.
David Evans currently has over one hundred staff comprising of 80 sales staff, administration staff of 16, residential property management staff of 12 and our Commercial/Industrial division has a staff of 2 specialists.
Two in-house auctioneers and a full settlement agency service, available through their associated
company Able Settlements, combine to provide a complete range of real estate services.
Western Australia’s first Quality Endorsed Residential Real Estate Agent
Discover the David Evans Difference
David Evans has a history of growth, driven by the experience, professionalism and commitment necessary to deliver outstanding results for their clients.
- Over 20 years of experience in Perth’s northern corridor.
- Solely owned by its founder in WA (no interstate/overseas investors, no franchises).
- Quality endorsed company - first residential real estate business in Western Australia to receive quality endorsement.
- Six prominent offices staffed by over 60 dedicated sales professionals.
- Property management team with industry experience in all residential and commercial asset management.
- Staff are thoroughly trained, and undergo regular performance assessments.
We provide real estate and related services including:
- Residential Sales
- Residential Property Management
- Commercial Leasing and Sales
- Strata Management
- Rural Sales
- Settlement Services
Over sixty sales professionals are qualified and trained to provide the following services:
- Accurate assessment of your property’s market value based on research of the latest sales evidence available.
- Individually personalised and professional marketing, utilising the latest and most effective tools.
- Exposure on national and international websites.
- Local exposure through photographic displays in prime shopping centre locations and prominent For Sale signs on the property
- All other sales consultants are kept informed on the current details of each property to ensure total agency support.
- Regular communication to buyers on the status of proceedings.
- Negotiation skills to ensure the best possible outcome and result.
- Assistance through every stage of the sales transaction, from advice on the various listing methods through to settlement.
- Applicable to all forms of residential real estate: houses, units, land, developments and investment properties.
- Written guarantee of services provided.
To contact a sales professional, or for a free market appraisal, click here.
Residential Property Management
Professionals with over 35 years of successful Asset Management, committed providing the following services:
- Accurate assessment of the present rental value of your property, taking into account market demand and conditions.
- Access to our extensive asset management portfolio of residential, commercial and body corporate properties. (Over 600 residential and over 150 commercial properties from both onshore and offshore owners).
- Full management services are provided - including tenant selection, rent reviews, lease documentation, condition reports, property inspections, arrangement for repairs, preparation of owner’s monthly statements and disbursement of rental income to the owners.
- Close attention to property appreciation in respect to maximizing returns.
- Written guarantee of services provided
- Competitive management fees.
- Contact us for a free market appraisal of the present rental value of your property
Commercial Leasing and Sales
Services in commercial sales, commercial leasing, asset and property management
- Professional advice on all aspects of commercial, industrial and investment real estate.
- Leasing and sales.
- Analysis of current market conditions and individual real estate portfolios.
- Restructuring/repositioning space to meet individual needs of business.
- Assistance to clients on every aspect of commercial real estate through each step of the lease and purchase.
- Price recommendations based on a comprehensive analysis of current commercial real estate market trends.
- A full lease management service including tenant selection, lease documentation, rent reviews, arrangement for repairs, preparation of owner’s monthly statements, and disbursement of rental income to the owners.
- Monitoring of commercial market conditions.
- Comprehensive commercial listing service for sellers.
- Customised real estate services for business owners.
- High level of customer service.
Service backed by proud history gives peace of mind
Our Strata Management Team offers the following services in professional management of both commercial and residential strata properties.
- Meeting and boardroom facilities are available within our Head Office for strata company annual or extra-ordinary meetings, or for general management meetings.
- Full management services are provided including collection of quarterly and special levies, maintenance of strata property, arranging statutory insurance requirements, ensuring compliance with the Strata Titles Act, complete accounting reconciliations including annual accounts and business activity statements where applicable
- Professional and efficient staff who manage all strata companies with the highest standard of service
First hand knowledge for ’hobby farm’ and lifestyle rural properties, with following special services:
- Advice on the permitted usage for rural properties throughout the area.
- Procedures required for obtaining and/or transferring water licenses and other special permits or licenses.
- Availability of special finance packages to purchase rural properties.